Quick Answers to Your Questions
Why Choose Utah Divorce Hotline?
- Our clients choose Utah Divorce Hotline because they know they will get the type of representation their are seeking. We provide aggressive legal representation, collaborative services, and mediation. Our lawyers are highly skilled and dedicated to the best possible client service. We work hard for our clients and undertsand that this is your case, your family, and your life. We help you to achieve the success and control you want in the process.
How much do you charge for legal representation?
- Our attorneys fees vary depending on the lawyer that you retain. It also depends on your type of case. For many cases, such as uncontested divorces, we provide legal services on a fixed fee basis. Our clients often prefer our fixed fee options over a traditional hourly rate because they know exactly what their bill will be at the end of their case. For more information call us today, we can usually quote you a fee right over the phone depending on your case.
How much do you charge for mediation?
- Our mediators charge $200 per hour for mediation. Generally speaking, each party is required to pay half of the mediation fee ($100 per person) and the payment is due from each party at the end of the mediation session. There is no charge for an intial 30 minute consultaton with a mediator.
Am I required to mediate?
- In some cases, you will be required to mediate before a judge will allow your case to proceed past a certain point in the court process. To find out more information, call us today at 801.618.1331.
Do you charge for an initial consultation?
- No. There is no charge for an initial consultation. Call and schedule an initial consultation at not cost.